As a pioneer in renewable energy construction in general, and wind energy in particular, Guinn has built a reputation for delivering complex projects on time and on budget in some of the most geographically challenging locations in California. Our commitment to cutting-edge technology and constant innovation combined with our vast experience has established us as a clear leader within the wind energy industry. We are poised to bring our unmatched experience and expertise to your next wind power project. Our capabilities include, Site Prepartaion, Site Development, Environmental Compliance.
Provide services necessary to prepare site for construction. These services include:
- Coordination with Owner and general contractor to ensure all permits have been obtained and regulatory requirements met.
- Verify limits of removal of native vegetation and other environmental compliance.
- Review SWPPP and prepare for appropriate BMP installation.
- Research and locate existing utilities, capture and enter locations into digital database for use during construction and for "as-built" documentation.
- Obtain construction water source and prepare storage/distribution system for construction water.
- Construct site entrances in accordance with construction documents and SWPPP.
- Perform site clearing and grubbing to allow construction access.
Construct site improvements including:
- Offsite road improvements, repairs, maintenance
- Onsite access roads - grading and surfacing
- Turbine Pads and assembly areas
- Substation Pads
- Drainage facilities
- Utility systems including collection system trenching and backfill
We understand and embrace the critical nature of environmental compliance
in our industry. We routinely provide or participate in:
- SWPPP compliance and BMP installation and maintenance.
- Dust Abatement – provide compliance with project Dust Control Plan.
- Habitat Conservation in accordance with specific project requirements.
Recent Wind Energy Projects